INFORMATIVE NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679/27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the company EURO TOUR SRL has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you, a member of your family or another person.
EURO TOUR SRL collects and processes personal data for the following purpose:
a) Commercial activities related to accommodation and provision of services (restaurant – bar, events, related services), including offering, contracting, selling products, commercial relations with other legal entities;
b) Post-sale activities including customer service, informing them about the evaluation of the products and services offered, improving the quality of the repair services and maintenance of the products and services marketed by the performed activity;
c) Activities related to the fulfillment of the legal provisions regarding the drawing up and reporting of specific documents (eg: the accommodation card) and accounting (accounting statements, invoices, etc.);
d) Activities related to your safety and your goods;
e) Legitimate interest pursued by Euro Tour SRL or a third party (eg: in the case of the prevention of bank card fraud);
f) To resolve your requests related to EURO TOUR SRL activity;
Your data is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the activity. Your refusal to provide certain data may cause the impossibility of providing the services or goods requested to EURO TOUR SRL.
The recorded information is intended for use by EURO TOUR SRL and are communicated only to the following recipients: the designated employees of the company, the person concerned, the contractual partners of the company, other companies from the same group as EURO TOUR SRL, the banking companies where clients have opened accounts and communicated to EURO TOUR SRL, public institutions authorized to process personal data (eg ANAF, Ministry of Interior through the Romanian Police, Ministry of Tourism, etc.).
EURO TOUR SRL also collects data for purposes of marketing or advertising, but only with your express consent. This is done either by accessing our sites and completing the data in the newsletter field either through an express agreement signed with one of our employees or collaborators.
You can always withdraw this consent and enjoy the Euro Tour services.
Under Regulation (EU) 2016/679/27 April 2016, you benefit from:
• the right to transparency,
• the right to be informed,
• the right of access to data,
• the right to rectification,
• the right to delete data (the “right to be forgotten”) *,
• the right to restrict the processing,
• the right to data portability,
• the right not to be subject to an automatic decision (including the creation of profiles), the right to appeal to the justice / ANSPDCP.
For the exercise of these rights, you may address us with a written request, dated and signed at EURO TOUR SRL from Loc. Braşov, Str. Aninoasa, no. 5, Braşov, Romania, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data is collected directly from you, family members, empowered, or in working relationships. They are collected either directly (eg by filling in the accommodation form or by email sent by you) or through our collaborators (eg: you make a booking through specialized applications such as Trivago or travel agencies). There are cases when data is provided in a business relationship with the company you are working with or collaborate with (eg: when traveling on business or organizing an event with a nominal guest list). We also collect data through cookies, but they can be easily blocked by your browser settings.
In the establishments of EURO TOUR SRL there is a video surveillance system. It supervises the common areas, as required by the relevant legislation. The image storage period is 30 days.
If your data is transferred to the territory of the European Union or other non-EU countries (for example on the basis of trade relations with travel agencies or specific booking applications), we ensure that they also comply with the legal provisions on data protection and there is a legislation compatible and accepted by the European Union.
* any person has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him / her. This right of opposition may be excluded for certain processing provided by law (eg: processing by financial and fiscal services, police, justice, social security). Therefore, this mention can not figure if the processing has a mandatory character;
* any person also has the right to oppose, free of charge and without any justification, the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Euro Tour SRL carries out accommodation, bar-restaurant, organization of events activities, as well as services related to such activities as (concierge, hotel-airport transport etc.).
Among the types of personal information we collect are:
• Your first name, your name, your email address, your phone number and your address;
• Information about your nationality;
• Bank card details (card type, credit card number, card holder’s name, expiration date and security code);
• Customer stay information, including arrival and departure dates, special requests, comments on your service preferences (including preference for room type, facilities or any other services used);
• The information you provide about your marketing preferences or when you participate in polls, contests, or promotional offers;
The purpose of data collection
Your data is collected for the following purposes:
• Reservations: We use your personal data to complete and manage your reservation made online or offline.
• Customer Service: We use your personal information to provide you with the required service.
• Guest comments: We can use your contact information to invite you by email to write a guest comment after your stay. It can help other travelers choose the accommodation that suits them best. If you submit a comment, it can be posted on our website.
• Marketing activities: We also use your data for marketing activities, as required by law. If we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications on new products and services or other offers that we believe might be of your interest, we will include a unsubscribe link that you can use if you do not want us to send you any more messages.
• Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, mail, phone or SMS, depending on the contact information you share with us. There may be a number of reasons for these communications:
a. We may have to respond and resolve the requests you have made.
b. If you have not completed an online booking, we may send you an email with a reminder to continue your booking. We believe this additional service is useful for allowing you to continue booking without the need to look again for accommodation or to fill in all the details of the reservation from the beginning.
c. When you use our services, we can send you a questionnaire or invite you to write a comment about your experience on our website or our partners. We believe this additional service is useful for you and for us because we can improve our website based on your feedback.
• Analysis, Improvement, and Research: We use personal data to conduct research and analysis. We may involve a third party to do so on our behalf or have the obligation to pass on this information to accredited institutions (eg: the Ministry of Tourism). We may share or disclose the results of such research, including third parties, in anonymous, encrypted form. We use your personal data for analytical purposes, improve our services, improve user experience and improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
• Security, Detection, and Fraud Prevention: We use information that may include personal data to prevent fraud and other illegal or infringing activities, the use of stolen cards, etc. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We can use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including user authentication. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as national or international authorities accredited under the law or external consultants.
• Legal Reasons: In some cases, we must use the information provided, which may include personal data, to resolve legal disputes or complaints, investigate and comply with the regulations, or to enforce an agreement or comply with legal requirements in the part of the law enforcement bodies insofar this is provided by law (eg: the communication of the accommodation sheets to the representatives of the Ministry of the Interior through the Romanian Police Service).
You can always choose which personal data (if any) you want to provide us. However, certain personal data, such as those required by law, are strictly necessary for the conduct of business, which is why we can not provide the requested service in their absence.
Data processed for marketing purposes is processed only on the basis of your express agreement, which can be withdrawn at any time.
Data processed for statistical, research and analysis purposes are anonymized data that does not allow us to identify you in any way.
Form of data collection
Personal data is collected by one of the following methods:
a) Directly from the person concerned, through the accommodation form, the requests issued in the case of a reservation request (offline or online) or through direct communication;
b) Through our collaborators, travel agents or specific reservation applications;
c) By requests of the persons mandated by you;
d) Through our website, based on user preferences, while browsing the web page through cookies. For more details on the Cookies Policy, please click here.
e) Within the locations of EURO TOUR S.R.L. there is a video surveillance system. It supervises the common areas, according to the provisions imposed by the legislation in the field.
If we use automated means to process personal data that have legal effects or affect you significantly, we will implement appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
International data transfers
In these situations, we transfer personal data only to recipients offering an adequate level of data protection; so we make contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in accordance with European standards. You can ask us to see a copy of these clauses using the contact details below.
Euro Tour SRL shall comply with reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and misuse of, personal information. We use appropriate systems and procedures to protect information, including personal data. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed access to personal data during the activity.
We will retain your information, which may include personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide you with services, comply with applicable laws, settle disputes with any party and otherwise, if necessary, to enable us to conduct our activity, including detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
In general, the retention period is 36 months, in order to cover the legal prescription period, but there are personal data that are stored for a different period as a result of a legal obligation. For example, we have the obligation to keep the documents relating to financial transactions for 10 years from the end of the financial year in which they were processed, or the accommodation sheets are required to be archived for a period of 5 years, according to the relevant laws. The video recordings made by the surveillance system are kept for a maximum period of 30 days.
Your options and rights
We want you to control how your personal data is used by us. You can do so in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Article 14-23) in the following ways:
|The right to be informed||This data protection notice provides the information you are entitled to receive.|
|Right of access to data||Please contact us if you would like confirmation that your data is being processed and if you would like to see how it is managed.
You have the right to exercise this right at any time and the answer is provided within one month from the date of registration of the request, unless the request is unfounded, excessive or there are indications that a longer period of time will be required to resolve the request .
If your requests become excessive and have a high frequency, Euro-Tour SRL reserves the right to be able to request a fee for issuing the information. You have the right to make requests regarding the processing of your personal data, free of charge, at least once a year.
|Right of rectification||Please inform us of any date you would like us to rectify and we will respond within a maximum of one month from the date of your request.
We will pass the changes on to any third parties who need to change them and notify you that this has been done.
|The right to erasure||You can exercise your right to delete your personal data in a number of situations (for example, if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was created or you withdraw your consent).
Where possible, all such requests will be respected, although some details are part of Euro-Tour SRL's permanent files which cannot reasonably be removed, according to the law.
|The right to restriction of processing||You can tell us that we can keep your data, but we have to stop processing it. This may be requested when you want to check the correctness of the data or the purpose of its processing, and only within the limits imposed by law.|
|The right to data portability||Your data is recorded in both physical and electronic format, in manually processed databases. We will do our best to provide information in a portable format, depending on the possibilities of society.|
|The right of opposition||If we can, we will stop processing your data if you object to the processing based on a legitimate interest or if situations arise in your personal situation that lead you to exercise this right (including profiling).
We will stop processing your data if you object to the processing for research and statistical purposes.
|The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.||We do not practice decision-making based on automated data processing, including profiling.|
If we use your personal data with your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time under the applicable law.
In order to exercise the rights mentioned above, the data subject must send a written, dated and signed application to the address: EURO TOUR S.R.L., with headquarters in the municipality of Braşov, Aninoasa str. no. 5, code 500085, Braşov county, phone/fax: 0268.471.747, email email@example.com
At the same time, you can contact the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data directly
|Contact:||Address:||B-dul. G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, sector 1, Bucuresti, cod 010336|
Questions or complaints
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of the rights you have under this notice, you are welcome to contact us by written request either at the address: Aninoasa, no.5 Street, Brasov, Romania, for SC Euro Tour SRL or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the notification
SC Euro Tour SRL